Saturday, January 12, 2013

Lena loved day 3 of her daycare career.  I arrived to pick her up after 1 1/2, but all she did was tell me she didn't want to leave.  And who could blame her, she was playing with Mr. Potato Head... so we stayed for an extra hour and then I forced her to leave because I had things to do at home.










Todd's not feeling well today so he tried to lay down on the couch for a little rest.  Lena wanted to help him so she gave him a blanket, took his shoes off, gave him a stuffed animal, and then tried to take his temp.








The other day I let Jun pick out what he wanted for dinner.  He's only 5 so of course I was more than a bit hesitant, but I also thought one meal of junk wouldn't hurt him.  After looking through all his choices he finally put together a plate of greens... and a side of kielbasa.  He loved it, but I'm not sure Lena felt the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment