Wednesday, December 5, 2012

AHHHH!!!!!!

We're leaving at 4PM today and I think we might sorta kinda almost be ready with 2 major exceptions...
(1) Our required travel documents seem to be lost in the mail and (2) the required cash (for the orphanage donation) is stuck at the bank. 
I spent half the night on the phone with various US Postal employees (one of whom actually hung up on me!), but no one can tell me where my documents have landed, only that they are lost somewhere in either NH or VT.  Thanks US Postal, thanks for the info. and if you can't find my documents today I'll try really hard not to go postal on you. 
So, anyway, we're sitting at the coffee shop while waiting for the PO to open so we can go beg them to help us find the documents. And I'm pretty sure Todd is praying that the coffee somehow calms me down because I can't really get anymore wound up. 
Oh, yeah, and hopfully the bank releases our cash today or we're not getting Lena! 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and hope it all worked out today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, Jason and JesseDecember 5, 2012 at 6:16 PM

    We hope you are on your way and all set!! Jesse was sad that he hasn't been able to go to school and see Jun before he left! He wanted me to tell you to tell Jun that he hopes he has a very safe trip and that he is saying his prayers for Jun! We can't wait to meet Lena!

    ReplyDelete