Sunday, December 2, 2012

Note to the cat sitters.

Hi I'm Edagr. Also known as Big Edgar. My spot is on top of the dryer and any place the sun might happen to warmup. Got it? Good. I get feed by my automated feeder which is cool because every four hours I can eat. Also, I am used to Kim waking up early and feeding me before her workout so I might happen to jump. Thud. This bed is high. Claw my way up to wake you up to feed me. I'll do this by slowly extending my paw out to any exposed skin (usually you face) to wake you up. Follow these rules and we will be all right.

Hi I'm Isabelle, also known as ittybell or little one.  All day I'll beg for food by meowing louder then you though possible by a small cat. But don't feed me too much at any one time, as I have a tender tummy. My favorite thing to do is run as fast as possible through the furiture without getting "legged" the feline equivalant to getting "doored" on a bike. If it's cold I'll be your personal neck warmer at night.

-Todd-

No comments:

Post a Comment